Hey there, lovely!
So, maybe you’re here because:
- You have these little, nagging health issues that you just can’t seem to get to the bottom of, or…
- You have a hard time deciding what to eat so that you feel good (and that vegan smoothie with chia seeds didn’t fix all your woes overnight), or…
- You find it difficult to fall asleep or stay asleep at night, or…
- You feel disconnected from your creative energy, from nature or from your own body.
The # 1 thing everyone wants to know is:
“How the heck can I feel better and make healthy changes that work for ME?”
And I bet you have even followed lots of advice to try to feel better. The thing is, those things you tried might not have been the things that were right for YOU.
Because each one of us is unique, and we each need a different special sauce recipe to help us feel great. But when you are in touch with your sensations and what they have to tell you, you will be able to discover what works for yourself!
I believe these 5 things:
1. Food is your medicine and your medicine should taste good.
2. Sleep and rest are opportunities for incredible healing and incubation for things to come.
3. The energy of sex drives your creativity and your ability to connect with yourself, with others and with nature.
4. Your “gut-feeling” is the best healing tool you’ve got and you can strengthen your connection to your intuition.
5. A conscious relationship with these 3 things—food, sleep and sex—forms the foundation of a meaningful, happy life.
I can help you re-connect with your instinct and remember some of the things that you have forgotten about who you are and how to stay happy and healthy.
Over the past 16 years, I have found that most of us need the same basic things to build the foundation for vibrant health. Last year I created my 6-week program, Your Body: An Owner’s Manual, to help you develop your sensitivity and connection to your own wisdom–and the wisdom of nature, because they’re the same thing ;-).
This Spring I launched my jewelry line, 5 Essence Jewelry–a selection of handmade, one-of-a-kind “awareness reminders” and talismans to help you stay connected with your essence as a human being and a child of Nature.
I’m currently also accepting a few 1:1 clients. Click here to contact me if you are interested in knowing more.